You want to add the BuyerBridge Tag Manager code to an existing Tag Manager that is already on a site.
1. Download BuyerBridge Tag Manager
- Go to the Dealership Dashboard (https://app.buyerbridge.io/dealers/) and choose a dealer
- In the Dealer Info section, click the download button
2. Add to Existing Tag Manager Container
- Open the existing Tag Manager
- Click Tags
- Click New Tag
- Name: BuyerBridge GTM-XXXXXX Tag (replace XXXXXX with GTM Container ID in Step 1)
- Tag Configuration
- Custom HTML
- Paste the data from the "gtm-main-script.txt" and "gtm-secondary-script.txt" into the HTML Box
- Advanced Settings > Tag firing options > Once per page
- All Pages
- Hard Refresh the dealership website
- Use Google Tag Assistant to check the new GTM Container in step 1 is now visible.
What Happens Next?
The BuyerBridge EventFlow Pixel configuration will now work. This will fire the Facebook Pixel, intent/lead tracking, dynamic number insertion, and onsite user actions.