How to setup BuyerBridge EventFlow Leads or Events as Google Analytic Goals.
1. Contact Support
- Open a support ticket for the account you want to have EventFlow data pushed into
- Ensure you include the Google Analytics account in your request
2. Confirm EventFlow Data in GA Account
- Once your ticket is complete, wait 24 hours and check in your GA account
- Behavior > Events > Top Events
You should see two new Event Categories.
- BuyerBridge Interaction Events
- VDP View
- Link Click
- Widget Blur
- BuyerBridge Lead Events
- Form Submission
- Link Click - Phone
- Conversion Pageview
- Link Click - Email
3. Add your GA Goal
- Admin > View > Goals > New Goal
- Name: BB Leads
- Type: Event
- Category Equals To: BuyerBridge Lead Events
- Use the Event value as the Goal Value for the conversion: Yes
- Verify and Save Goal
What Happens Next?
The "Conversions" column on the Acquisition > All Traffic > Source/Medium will now have "BB Leads" measured for all traffic.