One of our favorite platform features is “whitelabeling.”
Agencies and resellers who choose to have the platform whitelabeled are able to replace the key instances of BuyerBridge’s brand colors, logo, etc. with your own brand’s themes.
Whitelabeling the BuyerBridge platform will also replace all mentions of “BuyerBridge” with YOUR agency’s name - giving you the power of continued brand awareness and increased credibility.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do when you whitelabel BuyerBridge:
- Provide a custom logo to show in place of the BuyerBridge branding, PLUS use your brands color scheme
- Host the BuyerBridge dashboard on your own custom subdomain (e.g. app.youragencyname.com), which will also display your logo next to the URL.
- Create end-user dealer logins that can access the “Dealership” section of BuyerBridge (with limited access to their dealership’s leads, inventory, marketplace & Facebook statistics).
Whitelisted Facebook Marketplace Catalog:
- Dedicated Marketplace catalog branded to you within your business manager - which will remove the step requiring you to send a Business Manager access request to your dealer.
- Assurance that the initial Marketplace message link will include the Reseller’s name
- Automated Marketplace statistic monitoring to see key metrics per dealer
Want to Whitelabel BuyerBridge?
Whether you’re already an agency partner or brand-new to BuyerBridge, to fully whitelabel BuyerBridge:
Schedule time with one of our platform specialists: Hannah N here, or Chris S here - they will line everything up and get a contract drawn for you!
You’ll need to provide a list of deliverables, and from there we will establish the whitelabel items internally on the back end.
Whitelabel BuyerBridge and put your name behind our powerful platform!
Look out for more Whitelabel features to come, like personalized PDF Report’s and more…