BuyerBridge allows you to easily see the steps needed to onboard a new client details so you can help onboard clients quickly. The Onboarding Status page allows an agency or end-user the ability to see exactly where their account is during the onboarding and setup process.
You can view the onboarding details in several ways:
- Main onboarding screen: https://app.buyerbridge.io/onboarding-status
This shows all clients across your agency that are in onboarding.
- Client Page of a single client
This status indicates if the Agency Business Manager has Page Access with publishing or admin right for the client's Facebook page.
- Pending: Page access has been requested and needs to be approved by the page owner associated with this client.
- Completed: Page access has been successfully granted!
This status indicates if BuyerBridge is receiving inventory from the clients feed provider.
- Pending: Inventory request has been sent to the feed provider and needs to be completed.
- Completed: Inventory has been received and processed!
This status indicates if BuyerBridge is positing to Marketplace. Note: Facebook Page Access must be granted and Inventory must be received by BuyerBridge before the system will try to publish to Facebook Marketplace.
- Pending: Marketplace is waiting on Page Access to complete.
- Pending: Marketplace is waiting on Page Access & Inventory to complete.
- Completed: Marketplace catalog has been successfully processed by Facebook. There a many reasons why vehicles may have been excluded so check your listings thoroughly.
This status indicates if BuyerBridge has created and publishing a Facebook DPA (Dynamic Products Ads) Catalog.
- Completed: Facebook product catalog has been successfully created!
This status indicates if BuyerBridge has created and publishing a Facebook AIA (Automotive Inventory Ads) Catalog.
- Completed: Facebook auto catalog has been successfully created!
This status indicates if the BuyerBridge Google Tag Manager script has been installed and detected on the client's website.
- Completed: GTM container successfully installed!
This status indicates if the client has accepted Facebook Terms of Service (TOS) on their Ad Account.
- Pending: TOS Acceptance is waiting on Page Access to complete.
- Completed: Custom audience terms of service have been accepted!
This status indicates if the client has entered a Payment Method for their ads. Note: TOS must be complete for BuyerBridge to check this status.
- Pending: Payment Method is waiting on GTM & TOS Acceptance to complete.
- Completed: Facebook ad account billing has been successfully configured!
This status indicates if BuyerBridge has created the Ad Campaigns needed to run Facebook Automotive Inventory Ads.
- Pending: Ad Campaigns is waiting on GTM, TOS Acceptance & Payment Method to complete.
- Completed: All ad campaigns have been successfully created within Facebook.